I’ve been playing World of Warships for about 8 months now. I have amassed a nice collection of ships that are supposed to be pretty good and capable of winning at least once or twice. But not with me at the helm. The following video is an actual game play of me and it is typical of most of my games.
- I die early and often, if not first in every game.
- My shots scratch the paint on enemy ships, even if they are broadside to me and struggling to stay afloat.
- Their shots do massive damage to me no matter what my target aspect is to them.
- They are hard to hit. I am easy to hit.
- Once the enemy sees me on the board, I become their priority target and take hits from several enemy ships and different directions.
- But I keep playing because I only need 86 THOUSAND more experience points to upgrade my destroyer/cruiser/battleship to the next level.