From the Washington Post Express edition this morning:
“I want to warn my fellow republicans.. on these leaks: Today it is the Democrats. Tomorrow it could be us.” Telling ABC news Wednesday that he won’t discuss the contents of Clinton Campaign emails obtained by hackers.
Another example of Rubio not getting it… again. If the Republicans are not engaging in corruption and illegal behaviors under the cover of their office, they have nothing to worry about. He should be getting in step with transparency by government officials, not protecting their “privacy”. I can’t believe anyone still thinks this guy is a “conservative”. other than the Status Quo, what is he “conserving”?
Likely, Blogspot is fine. But their complicated script and ads don’t make it through my firewall, So none of them are loading this morning. From where I sit, it is as if the Obama administration woke up this morning and decided to censor political blogs until after the election.**
So, if you are one of those people who depend on my daily commenting on your sites to keep from eating your revolver, you are on your own today. Sorry.
**SEE? That’s how you write a good conspiracy.
They couldn’t get enough of Wikileaks during the Bush administration. But now that the leaks are sending incriminating info about their selected queen, Wikileaks has become a discredited source that should not be used. Because, really, how can they be sure the leaked info is genuine? Anyway the Express edition of the W.P. has two major breaking stories based on the Podesta emails.
- “Can you drive me to the WH? Metro is a mess”. That’s right. Out of tens of thousands of leaked emails, the W.P. managed to find that particular Earth shattering gem. Podesta once asked his wife for a ride to work. ((SHOCK)).
- “Emails reveal Clinton’s VP short list”. WOW. Timely AND relevant. Great job Post.
Not to be left out, CNN will not use the word “emails” without adding the word “hacked” in front of them. This directly implies that the email content doesn’t need to be defended because it’s not from a legitimate source, so it doesn’t exist. But “Trump’s accusers” will always be listed as “the nine women he molested”.
It would be one thing if it were just the media that was in the tank for Hillary. What really makes me sad is the number of people that are actually going to vote for her.
And God help us all if Trump wins. The greenhouse gasses that will be released from all the shredding and burning in Obama’s last 60 days in office will put most coastal property under water.
An odd coincidence happened to me recently. On Friday afternoon, the boss brought up in a staff meeting the monkey parable/allegory/apocryphal story. Some social scientists at a university conducted an experiment. They put a bunch of monkeys in a room with a banana suspended from the ceiling and a ladder under the banana. If any monkey went to climb the ladder, the scientists would turn loose a fire hose on all the monkeys. After a few days of this, whenever a monkey approached the banana, all the other monkeys would beat the tar out of him. After a while, the scientists would replace a monkey a new one and he would go for the banana and the others would give him initial and reinforcement training until he learned. Then another monkey was replaced, and another. Eventually, the monkeys were all still beating newcomers even though none of them had ever witnessed the fire hose.
The lesson my boss wanted to convey: Sometimes organizations just keep doing what they have always done without ever challenging and moving forward. We need to challenge our assumptions and break out of our institutional inertia and not be afraid of trying new things.
Then on Sunday, I heard a guy on the radio use the exact same story. His lesson: the leftists in our country are like monkeys trying to keep anyone from climbing the ladder because it is what they have always done, even though THEY HAVE ALL THE BANANAS now. They are still singing the same old party song about killing the rich even though most of them are rich.
But these are the real lessons:
- Social “scientists” are sadistic assholes. They wrote up a study plan and got government funding for no better reason than to torture a bunch of monkeys and then write up the predictable results as “SCIENCE”. There was a dissertation at stake. Some college student needed his or her PHD and because he/she majored in something easy (sociology), there wasn’t anything worth while to study. And the psychology department already saturated the market for studies of the sexual practices of college women.
- If social “scientists” could have used humans to do this “study”, they would have. They are sadistic assholes and they torture monkeys because torturing humans is illegal, even for “science”.
- The new monkeys continue to beat the newest monkeys senseless, not because they are trapped in patterns of behavior that no longer make sense for them. They are doing what they are doing because they all know they are still trapped in a room with a banana hanging from the ceiling, so they know there is a sadistic asshole just waiting behind the mirror to activate the fire hose button again. Or as I told my boss, all of us monkeys have been here long enough to remember why we leave those bananas alone. There is a very good reason for it, even if the new guys don’t know what that reason is. Go ahead and release them back into the wild and see if they keep beating any monkey who tried to get a banana.
- If those monkeys ever get out of that room, they will never trust anyone wearing a white coat again. EVER. And social “scientists” had better sleep with one eye open. This may be why monkeys don’t get turned loose after experiments like this. They get put down, for the safety of the “scientists”.
Yes, after 8 years of ignoring it, CNN has suddenly discovered that there is a war going on in Iraq. And amazingly, “we” are winning. So, when our allies are being slaughtered and driven out of Norther Iraq, CNN doesn’t notice. But if there is anything going on that might be spun as a “war victory” for the current administration, it gets the full coverage treatment.
But there is no “story” there.
CNN boss Jeff Zucker has directly ordered network staff not to cover shocking allegations made my Arkansas resident Danney Williams, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.
I’m going to side with CNN on this one. This story has no evidence to support it. It is worse than common tabloid journalistic character assassination. It’s not even entertaining.
Williams, who is set to give his first TV interview today on INFOWARS.COM, claims to be Bill Clinton's biological son.
All you need to know right there. Infowars is notoriously wrong about everything. EVERYTHING. I have long suspected that they were intentionally created just to troll right wing/prepper/anti-government conspiracy dweebs.
"I always felt bad about Bill Clinton not wanting to be in my life," Williams explains in a video released Monday. "Was it because I was black? Was there something wrong with me? It made me think sometimes even of suicide. It's not fair and it has been hurtful."
And he knows this how? Because his crack whore mom told him so. Not exactly a qualified reliable source of information. There is nothing at all hurtful about a total stranger not wanting be be called your daddy and letting you associate with his real family. This guy has already had his 15 minutes of fame. Time to go out and get a real job. Oh, but he is black, so, never mind. The policies of the Obama and future Clinton administrations will be much more harmful to this man’s future than anything his genetic father might have done to him.
Drudge should be ashamed of carrying this story along and giving this silly man attention that he doesn’t deserve. Infowars needs not feel any shame, since they are shameless.
There is at least one place Hillary won’t go in this campaign. She will never accuse Donald Trump of paying bribes to politicians in connection with his business dealings. Even though he obviously has and has admitted it and it is against the law. Hint: She accepted at least one of those bribes.