- He was innocent. Not “found innocent”. Not “got off on a technicality”. Innocent.
- He should never have been prosecuted. The law is clear on this. It shouldn’t have taken a jury to decide. The judge should have dismissed the case on it’s merits.
- The prosecutor should be dismissed and disbarred. This is a clear case of using the power of the state to maliciously prosecute an innocent man for political gain. This is a criminal offense on the part of the prosecutor. This is exactly the sort of thing an unbiased DoJ exists for. Instead, the Biden DoJ is already looking into the possibility of bringing federal civil rights charges against Rittenhouse.
- This is typical of the Left. They will often drag innocent people into court on charges that simply have no merits. Then they dogpile the charges with other ancillary offenses and present the accused with a choice: Plead guilty to a small offense or we will bankrupt you defending yourself and then risk going to prison for life. This should be a crime. No innocent person should be compelled to admit to guilt simply because they can’t afford the trial. Yet this is how prosecutors behave every day in this country. This is why I believe the plea bargain should be illegal. Every criminal case should be proven in court.
- It is also typical of the Left to continue to charge people when they know the law is not on their side because similar cases have already been decided against them. Like how DC continue to prosecute gun possession cases despite the Supreme court telling them that the way they enforce those laws is unconstitutional.
- The Left is unhinged. The entire news establishment today is crying in their cornflakes about the injustice of letting an obvious murderer walk free. Feature after feature interviewing the dead men’s family and friends and talking about how they were such awesome people. For the left, everything is a “my team” versus “your team” battle with no middle ground. The Left cannot simply admit that there was no reason for them to uphold the rights of violent criminals to roam the streets.
- A totally non-threatening blog full of non-threatening opinions by a man who would never harm or threaten to harm anyone
- 108,939 hits