The bedroom is mostly done. Just need some trim painting, baseboards and touchups and done.
In summary, there is nothing here that was here when I started.
- Raised subfloor 2.5″
- Replaced plastic plank floor with 3/4″ hardwood.
- Removed 4 windows.
- Installed interior door where there used to be a wall.
- Installed exterior sliding glass door.
- Installed pot lights.
- Increased insulation from R-18 to R-30 in the ceiling and R-11 to R-18 in the walls including replacing paper vapor barrier with plastic sheet barrier.
- Raised ceiling to cathedral style.
- All new drywall and paint.
- New interior wall between bed and dining room.
- 3 new electrical outlets, cat6 internet and cable tv hard wired. Room lights and deck lights on 3way switches.
- 2 new HVAC ducts to bring in ac/heating.
Just a little more touch up and I can move into it. Then I finish up the dining room/office.