What’s going to happen today?
- Congress will certify the votes of the electoral college and declare Joe Biden our next president. Jill Biden will give him an extra cup of Jello.
- Conservatives will not violently overthrow the government and do any of the things the leftist Mob claim. Hint, it’s in the word “conservative”.
- There won’t be a civil war. Just a bunch of non-violent angry white guys that no one cares about.
- The new congress will go full tilt on 95% of everything they wanted to do forever but never had the power. Say what you like about Democrats, they use the power they have to make themselves rich and secure.
- For most Americans, life will not be much different. Just a little poorer. But what the heck, we who profited from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s had a good run. Too bad for everyone else.
- We still have a Republic. Just not a democratically elected one. A Republic is a representative form of government where power is shared among many people (like lords and aristocrats) as opposed to the power of kings which is absolute.
- We still have it better than most of the rest of the world, despite the best efforts of communists to weaken us.
- At most, Trump was only going to last another 4 years in office. The current situation only moves that date forward a few years. There was never a back bench of extra Trumps to lead the party. There was only ever one Trump. For the next chunk of history until our country stops bothering with the façade of elections, all we have to look forward to are more McRom-Bushes.
- I will be interested to see if the Democrats follow through on their threats of prosecuting the Trump family and everyone who served in his administration. This is a typical thing for Third world people to do. Persecuting political enemies helps keep them from organizing an effective resistance.
I would very much like to have 4 more years.