Netflix sucks. Let me count the ways…
1. Very little new content. Their best stuff is DVD only.
2. They have a retarded bin system to categorize movies. Thus, a single title can spam their website by being in multiple bins. Anime does not also go in sci-fi and action and new arrivals and Foreign films.
3. “Trending” and “popular” bins? Seriously? How are those not synonyms?
4. Just because I watched the first 4 minutes of something does NOT mean I like it and want to watch more like it.
5. No way to send these ideas to Netflix management so they can review my ideas and maybe fix a few things, because … customers. Seriously. It’s 2017. Get an email account. You make all your customers have them.
6. Foreign language films do not belong mixed in the bins with all the rest. But if you really feel totally international then at least do me the courtesy of telling me what languages are available for that title. I know you already have that info on hand. Why are you keeping it a secret so I have to stream the first 5 minute of some samurai movie only to find I can’t understand their foreign gibber-jabber?
Shutting it off now. It was OK for a while. Just nothing worth watching on it any more. Same with 95% of cable TV.