I can’t even imagine what the first week of Hillary would have looked like. But I imagine this is the Hillary-shaped bullet we collectively dodged:
- Unending week of media frenzy telling us everything about Hillary that her consultants wanted us to know. The pageantry, parties and nation-wide thank-you tours would still be going on.
- Executive orders to fire Commy.
- Assad in Syria delivering a pie to the White House, along with his congratulations and a warm note asking to be friends.
- Incessant fawning by media about glass ceilings and how America finally grew up.
- Another lesbian on the Supreme Court.
- Presidential “work day” starting at 11am.
- Golf courses all over America breathing a sigh of relief that for the next 8 years their own members were not going to get kicked out to make room for a presidential round of golf.
- Executive order for a firing squad for any person with a camera within 500 yards of the President.
- Executive order demanding all images of Michelle Obama be digitally remastered to remove any photoshopping and then released again.
- Executive order to scrub these walls to within a millimeter of their frames to remove the Harkonnen stench.
- Executive order that no member of her staff can be taller than her