Looking at the new movies coming out:
1. Liam Neeson has a new movie coming out where he plays exactly the same role he did in his last three movies. An offspring gets into trouble with the mob/syndicate/shadow govt and he uses his unique set of skills to “handle” the situation.
2. Hot Tub time machine 2. Because changing the whole space-time continuum to make everything go your way the first time wasn’t good enough.
3. The SpongeBob movie, because we all forgot we already saw the SpongebBob movie ten years ago.
4. Night at the Museum Three. Probably won’t come back a fourth time. It was a bit creepy watching Robin William’s character talk about “not waking up again”.
5. Focus. Older, wiser master thief takes in younger femme understudy. Reminds me of Entrapment.
6. Lazerous Effect. Flatliners!
7. Chappie. Robot develops human emotions and “the man” wants to kill him. AI, Bicentential man, Short Circuit, and Short Circuit 2.
8. Cinderella = Cinderella.
9. The Gunman. Former military guy falsely accused of crime. Jeeze. Done so many times I don’t know where to start. The Shooter?
10. Serena. Again. They didn’t even bother to change the name.